I have decided…
· That I must be
getting old growing up because I don’t have to buy something every time my little heart desires it.
· That I have very good taste in purses because every one I liked at TJ Maxx’s today was over $100.00, except the one on sale for $99.
· That a single pack of pink lemonade drink mix is too much for a small cup of water from Taco Bell.
I have noticed…
· That the people hostilely yelling about being disrespected are the ones who’ve done very little to earn respect, and respect others even less.
· That many of these folks are people who must, often times, make appearances in the criminal court system.
· That the older I get, the more I realize how unimportant things I let annoy me are, like some lawbreaker yelling that they have been disrespected.
· That there is a very merciful God in Heaven; and whether or not you believe that does not negate His existence.
· That America’s Christians need to open their eyes, pray and seek divine guidance, and vote accordingly in the next election, and the next presidential election, as well.
· That it’s time for true believers to step up and speak God’s truth, and not back down and apologize when “the world” disagrees.
· That I continue to (periodically) read a particular blogger because she’s a train wreck.
· I don’t like to be touched by others unless I have emotional or family ties, and sometimes not even then. I cringe when the preacher says “shake hands” and I cringe even more when he says “hug your neighbor.” I’m perfectly OK with a smile and a wave.
· I can be pretty judgmental. I find, though, that it’s usually those things that I don’t like about myself that I detest in others. (Yeah, I know. I’m working on it.)