· I shouldn’t have static electricity on a drizzily day, but I do. I hate clingy clothes. Glad I have my travel size Static Guard. Only, it smells like mustard. Ew.
· “Drizzily” is not a word according to spell check. Obviously, the spell-check-tech never lived in the South.
· I forgot my cell phone. That’s OK, I’d probably only use it for wrong numbers. Speaking of which, it occurred to me that if the man had not blocked his number, or told me what was going on when he called me, the whole text mess wouldn’t have happened.
· There’s a man whose name I come across every now and again at work. I never see his name without thinking of how ugly he has treated everyone I know who has had to deal with him.
· I do not understand why parents let their children run completely wild in public. The instance fresh in my mind is yesterday’s meal where four children ran squealing and giggling all over the restaurant where I was having lunch. Two sets of parents continued to talk and ignore the kids. When they left, the kids ran circles around them, squealing the whole time. Thankfully, I was there only about 15 minutes before they left. What a long 15 minutes.
· My weekend was full of kids and way too short. Last week was way-yonder too long, especially since I had to do Hump Day twice.
· I epiphanized last night.
· I made “epiphanized” up, but it just kinda fits the revelation. For as muddled as I have been, I am beginning to see things a little clearer.
· I got my hair cut. Too short. Way too short. I told her what I wanted, and the length I wanted when dry, and she…well, you know. I like it better than my longish stringy ‘do I had, but it’s going to take some getting used to.
· In reference to my hair color experience, the color has been just fine. That was the ONLY thing “just fine” with that fiasco; which, in retrospect, is important. However, the above-mentioned hair dresser informed me that my hair was being damaged by permanent hair color, and to go to DEMI-permanent, not semi- and not permanent. Am I the only one who’d never heard the term “Demi-permanent?”
· I’ve gotten some very interesting comments on my tornado entry, and I’ve come across other comments as well. I’d like to gather some of those comments and comments made to my blog, and repost them.
· I am the master procrastinator. A great starter, a lousy finisher. If you’ve noticed the hiatus in my photo challenge (the only challenge, of course, is my actually doing it), then welcome to my daily life. I will finish the ABC’s (Lord willing).