Glitter Text Maker - eCards
Since I haven’t posted a Monday’s Musings in a while; I’ll do some “Thunderings.”
· Why do Auburn Tiger fans shout “War Eagle?”
· Why is Bama the “Crimson Tide” and not the Bama Elephants? (Elephants could easily roll right over an eagle.)
· What was offensive about the name “Atlanta Braves?”
· Yesterday at 4:10 p.m., a Lauderdale Co. Deputy Sherriff zoomed by a well-signed and brightly painted crosswalk without even slowing down…and there was a student already in the road trying to cross. He stopped for the traffic light less than a quarter mile from the crosswalk. He obviously wasn’t on an emergency. If I post his car number and tag number, would I be hunted down and ticketed in retaliation?
Ole Boy Thunder:
· Naw. Better not go there.
· Roscoe now owns the house, us, and all our things are his to chew. It doesn’t take Ole Boy and me long to spoil a dog; he doesn’t even have a clue he’s a dog. I think he lost sight of that the day after I brought him home from the pound.
· It amuses me that often people think they’re speaking properly and use “I” instead of “me.” TV folks get it wrong a lot!
· Had two this morning. What diet?
· “Now remember, Jayce, if a bear gets after you, you don’t have to run fast, you just have to run faster than your grandmother.”
· My mom called me flamboyant. I hope she didn’t mean it. I hope she just meant I was friendly. Or colorful. Maybe I shouldn’t wear that bright blue and yellow blouse again.
· My blog is messed up. Well, “messed up” isn’t accurate. It appears I have exceeded my limits on picture posting, and it’s going to be a major undertaking to undo/repost pictures in a photo organizer/sharing program. Arggg.
Big, Big Thunder:
· I am learning to seek Him first, and His righteousness. A renewing of the mind. A new me. This is the day that the Lord has made, and I will rejoice, and again I say rejoice in it.