Things for me to remember:
· If I forget my cell phone, I can’t call from my car and ask Ole Boy to bring it to me on his way to work.
· If I forget my cell phone, and Ole Boy sees it, he will bring it to me without my asking. J
· My car key fob will not open my house door. I shouldn’t try that again…which I also said the first time I tried it.
· Locking my front door does no good, really, if I leave my keys hanging in the lock…on the outside!
· I have a really, really great family. Spending a long weekend in Louisville (after five years) reminded me that I shouldn’t wait 5 more years before visiting again.
· Waiting three weeks for a cold to dry up is asking for a sinus infection, which means a shot in the derriere and meds two times a day for a week.
· That shot really works…
· Don’t judge a book by its cover, or a boy by his tattoos.
One last thought:
Dear New Boyfriend:
I haven’t met you yet, but I’ve seen pictures. If you are good to her, I won’t care (much) if you are one big tattoo. Oh, wait. You already are. (And I meant what I said about not tattooing her…)