I just finished up a challenge to myself to blog every day for the month of March...I did miss a few days, but I was pretty consistent. I am now joining an ABC challenge for the month of April. (There are actually scheduled days off, so I should be fine!)
Here is an abbreviated set of suggestions for a "winning" challenge (I don't think Charlie Sheen has signed up for this challenge). However, when I signed up, there were already over 1500 participants. Whew!
- Keep your posts simple and short
- Get a theme…helps readers to remember
- Post every day: This one is obvious, or you'll be taken off the linky list. I think.
- Pre-schedule: Feel free to write posts in advance so you concentrate on visits.
- Check Calendar: Here
- Turning off word verifications increases comments, not spam.
- Visit blogs: Start with those below you on the linky list so everyone gets love. Aim for at least 10 new blogs a day.
- Comment love: Comment unto those who comment unto you
- Relax, have fun: It is not just about quantity, it is also about quality.