I posted these "zingers" in April...I am posting it again for my own sake. I am not sure why, but I am still dealing with the urge to eat. Still no bread, chips, sugar, etc., but I have had sugar free candy. It didn't seem to bother me before, but I am wondering now if that has something to do with my yearn to feed. It's not overwhelming, but I can't deny that it's there. I guess I need to reevaluate, readjust...rethink.
Weight loss zingers for the Child of God
- It’s going to take more time than you planned for or wanted it to.
- If you weigh every day, be prepared for fluctuations and say no to discouragement. Patience is vitally important.
- You may possibly temporarily gain weight with exercise.
- There will be days you don’t do everything “right.”
- There will be days you don’t do anything “right.”
- If you rely on your own strength, you will invariably struggle.
- If you rely on God’s strength, you can pick up on Monday where you left off on Friday…after that weekend food-fest. And He will help you to overcome those overdone weekends and/or nights.
- God hears every prayer for freedom, but He requires you to believe that you have what He has already paid for with the blood of His son, our precious Jesus.
- You will hit plateaus.
- Some plateaus last a long time. Again, patience.
- You may need to give up sugar. It certainly helped me.
- You can do this…even if you need to lose 175 pounds.
- You don’t have to wait until Monday to start.
- You don’t have to wait until tomorrow to restart.