|Image from Pixabay.com|
- Countless are the times I said things I wish I hadn’t.
- Countless are the comments I didn’t type, and I’m glad I didn’t. Ah, but countless are the ones I did type. Nobody has all the answers; thinking you do might make you look a little trollish. There comes a time when we need to learn when to hold ‘em and know when to fold ‘em…comments and comebacks, that is…not the Gambler’s cards.
- The countless times I’ve thought of just what to say…after the fact. It’s usually when I’m holding on to some unforgiveness, and having conversations with the offender in my head. Forgiveness is always better than one-sided conversations.
- Countless times I’ve laid down a grudge only to pick it back up because of something said or done that reminds me that perhaps I didn’t forgive as fully as I thought.
- Oh, the countless fat grams, calories and carbs I’ve counted. Countless more are all the ones I ate.
- Countless blessings in my life…some I recognize daily, others I take for granted. For those I take for granted, God forgive me.
Then those who feared the Lord spoke to one another,
And the Lord listened and heard them;
So a book of remembrance was written before Him
And who meditate on His name
Will the Lord write a book of remembrance
on what I speak about today?
Lord, help me be a positive voice
in a dark and negative world.