We have polar opposites vying for the title. For some, who to choose has been/is confusing. Others knew right away who they would NOT vote for, therefore, another candidate got their vote by default. Some are sitting this one out. And some are confidently casting their vote. Alabama doesn’t allow early voting, or I would have already got it over with.
My prayer points for this election:
- His will be done in America as it is in heaven.
- For Godly wisdom and clarity.
- That the Holy Spirit be a part of this election.
- For Truth and Light to shine through the deception and darkness.
- Blind eyes to be opened.
- That each vote will be protected.
- For peace.
- Protection for every person involved in the process, from the candidate to the voter, and everyone in between.
May God have mercy on America.
“…if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14)